ShareRidge is a market leader in the provision of Fibre Solutions. Our expert engineers and management team have over 25 years’ experience in the sector and we specialise in the design, installation, termination and testing of Fibre Optic Cable.
With a team of highly-skilled engineers in strategic locations nationwide, we cater for all levels of requirements, ranging from local and regional maintenance and repair works to large-scale infrastructure projects.
Our fleet of specialist vehicles have been specifically designed to allow our engineers to work in an environment where they can undertake all aspects of cable preparation, splicing and testing to the highest possible industry standards.
ShareRidge prides itself on offering clients a bespoke turn-key solution for point-to-point connections, including route feasibility, local council liaison, production of detailed route planning and submission of notices.
The full range of services provided by our Telecommunications division includes:
- Underground and Fibre Optic Cable Installation
- Overhead Fibre Cable Installation
- Fibre Optic Splicing and Testing
- FTTC (Fibre to the Cabinet)
- FTTP (Fibre to the Premise)
- FTTH (Fibre to the Home)
- Network Design (both internal and external)
- Audits and Maintenance
- Duct and Chamber Installation
- Cable Installation and Termination
- OTDR and ILM Testing