Water Networks Management Services and Works & Regional New Connections
ShareRidge Ltd. were recently awarded the following Contracts for Irish Water:
- Water Network Management Services and Works Contract
- Regional New Connections Contract
Both contracts are regionally based in the Mid-West (Tipperary, Clare, & Limerick) and are being managed from our new Regional Offices at Unit 1A, Annacotty Business Park in Limerick.
The Water Network Management Services and Works Contract is programmed to run until 2021 and the Regional New Connections Contract to 2020.
The Water Network Management Services and Works Contract is a water conservation programme with the overall goal to reduce leakage on a regional and national level, leading to improved water network performance. The scope of the programme includes
- DMA Establishment
- Lead pipe Replacement
- Mains Rehabilitation
- Find & Fix Leakage repairs
- Domestic & Non-Domestic Metering
- First Fix Customer leakage
- Pressure Management
The Standard New Connections will include the following scope
- New connections for new/existing rural/urban dwellings,
- New agricultural connections,
- New connection works for new/existing housing estates,
- New connection works for new/existing retail/commercial/industrial/institutional premises,
- New temporary connections.
Client: Irish Water
Location: Mid West Region – Limerick, Clare & Tipperary