We had a brilliant week promoting and discussing the important topics featured during Construction Safety Week 2018. By getting involved as a partner with the CIF for Safety Week 2018, we are aiming to increase awareness of the importance of being committed to Health and Safety across all of our sites and to highlight all positive working practices already in place.
As a company we recognise the importance of managing Health and Safety issues and we are continuously striving for improvement and better cultural change across our company. We completed over 91 Toolbox Talks across all of our sites on the following topics:
- Monday- Working Safe at Height
- Tuesday- Positive Mental Health
- Wednesday- Working Safely near Utilities
- Thursday- Working Safely with Hazardous Substances
- Friday- Working Safely with Vehicles/ Mobile Plan