Donegal Countywide Watermains Rehabilitation
Office Base: Donegal
Role Description: The successful applicant will report to the Contracts Manager and will be responsible for managing the daily functions of the contract to prioritise safety and maximise efficiency & commercial success.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Project planning and designing works
- Client and stakeholder management
- Management of Direct labour and Plant resources
- Management of Sub Contractors
- Management of Materials
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- Advising on commercial risks within the project or projects.
- Identifying change and implementing change control process and agreement
- Keeping management fully advised of any issue/risk which has arisen or might arise and which could affect the business/project.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in the Utilities sector
- Experience in design and build contracts preferable but not essential
- A broad knowledge of Public Works contracts
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good commercial and business acumen and IT literacy
- A third level qualification in a construction related discipline
- A clean Full Irish Driving Licence
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Please apply with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org