ShareRidge Management Systems and Accreditations
ShareRidge operate a Quality and Environmental Management System that are internationally recognised standards are independently audited and certified by the NQA.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Standard
An internationally-recognised standard for Quality Management Systems.
It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1.1 million.
certificates issued to organisation in 178 countries.
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Standard
Specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable the organisation to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes, and information about significant environmental aspects.
SHARERIDGE QUALITY POLICY
ShareRidge Ltd. is totally committed to the principles and practice of excellence to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
It is the established policy of ShareRidge to provide its clients with products and services which comply in all respects with agreed requirements and to enlist the support of staff, subcontractors and suppliers to achieve such conditions.
ShareRidge is committed to providing an unequalled customer service and our objective is to deliver quality products, safely, on time and within the budgets provided.
The company achieves these objectives by means of continuous improvement in partnership with our Staff, Subcontractors, and Suppliers. The company sets specific quality objectives within the Company Quality Manual, Project Specific Quality plans and Project Charters.
All staff members are inducted in the Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems and all subcontractors and suppliers are advised of the Company’s Quality requirements prior to their services being contracted.
To ensure that the quality objectives are met the Directors and Senior Management are committed to playing an active role in the implementation of the Quality Procedures. The quality objectives will be reviewed annually, taking into account new developments and experiences and all staff will be inducted on changes to the system as they occur.
SHARERIDGE ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
ShareRidge are committed to providing quality products and service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment in accordance with relevant environmental legislation and other requirements to which we subscribe.
ShareRidge are committed to the prevention of pollution.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities,
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and subcontractors and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner,
- Train, educate and inform our employees and subcontractors about environmental issues that may affect their work,
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment when such materials must be used, stored and disposed of,
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimize the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
ShareRidge’s Safety System is certified by the
Safe-T-Cert which is a certification scheme designed for certifying the Safety Management Systems of contractors working in the construction industry.
Safe-T-Cert objective is to improve health and safety management by providing objective standards and certifying those contractors whose safety management systems has been assessed, and can demonstrate that they:
- Are in line with the ILO guidelines for Safety Management Systems.
- Meet the basic requirements for training and competence
- Implement an occupation health and safety management system which meets the requirements of the organisation –incorporating continual improvement.
- Address relevant nation legislation.
- Demonstrates commitment at all levels within the organisation.
ShareRidge has received a Grade A status in our most recent certification.